15 August 2008

My Answers to My Questions! (PART ONE)

I love to ask questions, but very few people are their to satisfy me with their answers. To your surprise, I’m one among them!! I really don’t know were the rest of them come from!!

Ok, here we go…..

#1) What is the meaning of life?

Don’t search for the meaning of life. Instead, go live your life and you’ll find the meaning. Everyone sees this world in their own way, and their explanations will be purely based on how they see this world! That is what we call perception. So why do we need to get any answer from someone who sees this world in his own way…? Obviously his answers wouldn’t suit you if he is different from you!

#2) Why do perceptions exist?

Everything had meanings, even before man discovered the language. The language taught us, or we used language as a tool to manipulate the meanings according to our wish!!

#3) How to explain myself to others in a better way?

You are not what you say you are, but you are... what you say you are not!
So it’s always better to keep quite. Let others decide what you really are.

#4)
Why reading books is good?

I read books because; I want to explain all of my thoughts to this world in a much better way! (Manipulate words to make it interesting!!)

#5) What according to you is survival?

I’m searching for something which does not exist!
But I can create it!
It may be success, money, love…..bla bla bla…if you cannot satisfy your heart, the list continues! (This answer has incredible depth than you think it has).

#6) How to satisfy your heart anyways?

I cannot satisfy my heart. But I can convince it! If we learn to satisfy ourselves, nothing will change in this world, every thing will remain the same. That one single quality is the root of human evolution. If our ancestors had satisfaction, human evolution wouldn’t have happened!

It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. (James Thurber)

maybe continues............!!

bY josE

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really a good one. 6th question and its answer is intresting and i go with you dude..

earthwire said...

Very interesting topics are presented in your posts. :)

Jose said...

thank ya buddy...happy to hear that :)

Lourdes J. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog jose! I'll be back to yours for more ;-)

Jose said...

thankie :)

Jose said...

OH Ian, thankie very much for stopping by, man i'm glad you loved it :)

yoU

yoU
you are far better than what you think you are!