23 August 2008

My Instant Friend

After long hours of work, I went to my bed room and threw myself on my bed hoping to get some sleep. There came an uninvited friend (a housefly) to annoy me. I don’t know where it came from when there was no chance of it entering my place. I didn’t mind and spread the bed sheet all over me leaving my face uncovered, then kept concentrating on my sleep. But the small creature started its silly work. I kept chasing it off but it kept bugging me with out giving me a break. If it knows the language of mine, I could’ve explained something to it b'cuz i was dead tired. Finally I decided, “Ok man, let me get this game over”. I got up and started chasing the tiny one for some time unsuccessfully. Have I gone mad? I’m chasing a little creature which doesn’t even deserve my attention. I felt embarrassed and went to sleep again, now I was little bit conscious. With my eyes closed, I was waiting for the fly to come and disturb me again. Nothing happened for a while, so I slowly opened my eyes to see if it has gone. But that stupid tiny one was rubbing its front legs and waiting for me to make my next move. I did one last desperate try and this time it was inside my hand safely. I almost lost my sleep and the reason for that is inside my hand now. I wanted to squeeze it to death. I felt it inside my tightly folded palm, trying to make its way out. It reminded me some of my bugging friends and I ended up smiling and laughing. With out having a heart to kill my new little enemy, I released it outside the window carefully and saw the fly flew away with its life. After making sure every thing is fine, I went to sleep finally.



bY josE

No comments:

yoU

yoU
you are far better than what you think you are!